Information under E-Commerce Law, Section 5
Central European Gas Hub AG ("CEGH")
A-1210 Wien, Floridsdorfer Hauptstraße 1
Registered with the Commercial Court Vienna: FN 203485 v
VAT identification No.: ATU 50735307
Membership: Chamber ob Commerce Austria, Chamber of Commerce Vienna
Regulatory authority: E-Control GmbH
Legal basis: Austrian Commercial Code ("Unternehmensgesetzbuch")
Website by kraftwerk | Agentur für neue Kommunikation
The "User" (i.e. all visitors of this website, including, but not limited to registered CEGH-customers) of the information and services published under this website accepts to be bound by, and acknowledges, these provisions (hereinafter "Terms") - provided, however, that any conflicting terms and conditions of a CEGH Agreement (including any attachments or amendments hereto) executed between CEGH and its customers shall prevail over these Terms. By such acceptance, User and CEGH become contractual parties to these Terms (hereinafter jointly "Parties").
1. Disclaimer of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty
The information/services provided by CEGH on this website are for the information and disposal of the Users only. CEGH is using reasonable efforts to invest in ensuring the correctness, completeness, and timeliness of the information/services provided herein.
To the extent being admissible under the applicable laws, and unless explicitly agreed otherwise (see in particular Section 1 above):
- All information/services are provided without warranty and do not contain any binding commitments of CEGH. The information/services have been carefully checked, are updated at regular intervals and may be subject to changes, removal, or amendments without prior notice.
- CEGH neither assumes any warranty or liability for the correctness and completeness of information/services and entries nor for the mode of presentation. The User is therefore solely responsible for any decisions made on the basis of the information/services provided on this website. In particular, CEGH assumes no liability for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages or any other damages resulting for any reason in connection with the direct or indirect use of the information/services, including links, provided on this website.
- CEGH assumes no warranty or liability for the uninterrupted availability of any content/services of this website; no warranty or liability is assumed for this website or tools (e.g., server) being free of viruses or other dangerous elements.
- Hyperlinks to other internet websites do not result in any warranty or liability of CEGH with respect to the Users.
2. Property Rights
Unless indicated otherwise, CEGH retains full and exclusive property rights (e.g., ownership, industrial property rights, copyright) regarding the documents and other material published on this website. The publication of documents and material on the internet cannot be construed as the granting of a license other than the usage granted under these Terms or of any other right to any User. The documents and other material made available are for personal use by the User only and must not be commercially reproduced, presented, distributed, or used in any other form than envisaged by CEGH under these Terms, unless prior written consent by CEGH has been obtained. The use of marks (e.g., brands, logos), irrespective of whether a ® or TM symbol is used, is expressly prohibited. The CEGH brand "gashub.at" in particular is legally protected.
The above provisions shall also apply to software that can be directly or indirectly accessed or used on this website. If access to third party software is provided through links, the regulations of such third party shall apply and their rights must be safeguarded.
3. Data Protection
In order to optimally meet their Users' needs, CEGH offers any User to become a registered CEGH customer, for which the compliance with certain requirements, including the provision of certain data and the conclusion of a CEGH Agreement, is a prerequisite.
Any User of this website, who in connection with the registration process provides CEGH with such information, grants to CEGH the right to use this information and authorizes CEGH to store and process such information in any desired form, however limited for the task of the provision of services under the CEGH Agreement. The information provided by the User is deemed to be non-confidential in nature.
Person-related User data are subject to the Data Protection Act 2000; CEGH will make use of such information only to the extent required for personal consultation or for maintaining their customer master file.
a. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Austria, excluding rules and regulations governing conflict of laws as well as the UN Sales Law Convention.
The Parties shall resolve all prospective disputes that may arise out of these Terms amicably. Any unsettled dispute, controversy or claim that may arise out of or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by ordinary courts having jurisdiction over this matter.
If at any time any term hereunder is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, neither the legality, validity nor enforceability of the remaining provisions hereunder shall in any way be affected or impaired thereby. If any provision is illegal or unenforceable, it is the intention of both CEGH and the user that such provision shall not thereby be terminated but shall be deemed amended to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable.